Bring your dog and try out
CGC and Trick Dog Competition
Saturday Sept 26th - Double the fun two Dog Shows. Two Best In Shows.
Admission $10 per person/$20 per carload
Suffolk County's Largest Canine Event
For vendor inquires call 631 277-2201
Smithtown Historical Society
211 Middle Country RD
Smithtown, NY 11787
Rain or Shine
General Admission starting at 8:00 AM ending after Best In Show competition (approx 5:00PM)
Rain or Shine
Files coming soon.
* SAFETY FIRST – Never run to or at any dog. However tempting, do not pet a dog without asking permission first. Often people have spent hours grooming their dog. Other dogs may be nervous at shows or may not be used to crowds or children.
* Strollers are not allowed near any dogs. Small children can make sudden (albeit innocent) moves, which can startle a dog and the reaction, equally as sudden, could be tragic. If you bring a stroller, be careful that you do not run over any dog's tails or that your child does not grab or poke the dogs it can reach.
* Watch where your step. Make sure you don’t step on any feet or tails.
* No prong training collars on show grounds.
* If you bring your dog please make sure it is under control. Ask before approaching another dog.
* Leashes are a must. No flexi-leashes. No leashes over 6 feet long.
* Most important is, IF YOUR DOG LEAVES IT, YOU CLEAN IT.
* We ask you take home all your litter, as we have no garbage removal at this site.
I-495 E/Long Island Expy to EXIT 56 toward NY-111/Smithtown/Islip
Turn left onto Wheeler Rd/NY-111. Continue to follow NY-111.
Go 1.66 miles, at the school, Turn left onto Hauppauge Rd/NY 111
Go .37 miles Turn Right onto major intersection of Smithtown Byp/NY-347
Go 1.9 miles Turn Left onto Terry RD, there will be a Chase Bank on your right
Go .6mile Turn Left onto E Main St/NY-25
Travel .29 mile and Smithtown Historical Society will be on your Right
Look for Dog Show sign, turn right into 211 Middle Country RD
Executive profiles – A company is only as strong as its executive leadership. This is a good place to show off who’s occupying the corner offices. Write a nice bio about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.
Direction From Port Jefferson Ferry
Exit Ferry onto W Broadway
Go .16 miles make Left onto Barnum Ave.
Go .42 miles make Right onto Main St/NY-25A
Stay straight road name changes to Patchogue Rd/NY-112
In 1.52 miles make a Right on to Nesconset Hwy/NY-347
Go 6.5 miles make right onto NY-25/Middle County Rd
Travel 2.34 miles to Smithtown Historical Society will be on your Right
Look for Dog Show sign to turn right to 211 Middle Country RD